You can find your personal details under “Wallet” -> “My profile”. In this area you can add and / or adjust payment methods, register fellow travelers and manage notifications and your personal settings. Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to register dogs and bikes. However, we are working on it to provide you with an easy ticket purchase in the future.
Accessibility - an app for all
Certified Mobile Apps
The consideration of all expressions of human abilities is supported in the app. Accordingly, impaired and elderly people have unrestricted access in the öV Plus app.
We want to prove this and are actively working on WCAG certification.
What can the öV Plus app do?
The öV Plus app has the following functionalities:
- For the region: Single tickets and day passes, as well as multi-trip tickets and multi-day passes from community partners
- Across Switzerland: Single fare tickets, reduced fare tickets, reduced fare day passes, class upgrades and city tickets
- Simply pay with credit and debit cards, TWINT, Reka-Card, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Swisscom Easypay
Live trip planner
- Information in real time
- From your location to any address in Switzerland
- Upcoming departures from any stop (current location or favourites)
- Up-to-date information about route changes, events or construction zones
- Push notifications for your favourite routes
- Special destinations such as bicycle rental stations, car parks, restaurants, cinemas, museums, embassies, and much more
- Helpful information, such as temporary route and stop changes
- Save stops and routes as favourites
- Add your SwissPass
- Digital wallet for tickets, multi-trip tickets and payment methods
We are currently creating new tutorial videos. However, if you have any questions about the app, feel free to contact us using the form below.
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions: